Join Coding Ninjas
Why work with us?
You won't compete over projects with others
We don't charge any extra fees
You'll focus on development while we do sales
You get to choose projects and set your schedule
How can I join Coding Ninjas as a freelancer?There are four simple steps:
- Register. At this point, we’ll need to know your tech stack, hourly rate expectations, and contact info.
- 15-minute English test. Most of our customers are English speakers. You will work directly with your client, so written English is a must-have.
- Test project. You will be given a few problems that match your tech stack. That’s how we check if you’re any good at development.
- Live interview. We get to know every freelancer to work with. Your personality is just as important to us as your code quality.
After I get accepted, how long will I wait for my first project?Usually, less than 1 week. But the timeframe can vary depending on your availability, tech stack, and the demand on the platform at the moment.
How do I get paid?
We provide monthly payouts. They’re calculated like this:
Your hourly rate x Charged hours = Monthly total
What’s your platform commission?We don’t have one! Coding Ninjas won’t charge you any extra fees. You will get all the money you earned.
Which payment options are available?
How will you track my working hours?You will have to log your hours to the Coding Ninjas system.
Will my hourly rate ever be reviewed?Once we know we can offer your services at an increased price, we will suggest raising your rate. It usually happens once you have a proven record of success on our platform, or gain new skills.
What about career growth?Besides small and medium projects, we also have clients who hire freelancers for full-time remote positions. If you care about career growth, those are the kind of projects we think would work best for you.
How do you match me with projects?Once we have a new project opening, we decide who gets assigned to the task, based on a few criteria:
- Appropriate set of skills
- Availability at the given moment
- Preferences on a kind and length of the project
Who are the clients?We work with everyone in need of highly qualified vetted freelance developers. Some of the people you’ll get to work with might be:
- Independent marketers or digital agencies
- CTOs of tech companies
- Entrepreneurs from startups, e-Commerce, creative and other digital industries
What kinds of tasks are most common?
Here are just a few things we work with (regardless of tech stack and project sizes):
- Migrations from one e-commerce platform to another
- Small fixes and adjustments to WordPress sites
- Building marketing websites from scratch
- AI and machine learning tasks
- Blockchain development
- Native and hybrid mobile apps