CodingNinjas is a platform for hiring vetted freelance developers on-demand.
There are 2 main differences:
- We test and interview every developer who applies to join our network. Our vetting process allows us to make sure that every single client gets to work with professionals with strong work ethics and soft skills.
- We match you with only one candidate at a time. We always choose those candidates who we believe suit your project best and are available to start when you need them.
The exact answer depends on the scope of the project and your requirements.
On average, it takes us 1-2 days to find the perfect candidate and up to 2 more days for them to start working. This, however, applies to bigger projects and full-time positions.
For tasks with the scopes up to 10 hours, the turnaround is usually 24 hours or less.
Your first payment happens right before the start of the project, once you’ve approved the estimations and the candidates you want to work with.
Yes, for all the hires above 20 hours/week scopes.
Our developers have a 98.6% job success score, delivering perfect results on time.
And while failed projects are unlikely, in the worst-case scenario, we will examine the situation, and if fair, will provide a partial or complete refund.
Please contact our account manager to discuss the possibility of a direct hire.
96% of our freelancers are located in Eastern Europe.
Developers hired for fulltime positions can visit and meet your team in the office. All travel expenses will be covered by you.
Relocation can be discussed in each case individually.
Coding Ninjas payment system works like a pre-paid card.
To have your task/project started and kept in progress, you should have a credit on your account.
If you hire on a full-time basis, your account should have at least 40 hours in the beginning of each week.
For smaller projects, you should have enough hours for the first stage of work.
$25-$35/hour for: WordPress, HubSpot, Shopify, PHP, HTML/CSS.
No, just the fixed hourly rate.
Every developer who applies to join our network has to go through 5 stages of our vetting process:
- CV & portfolio evaluation
- Background and identity check
- Oral and written English proficiency tests
- Coding test task
- Live interview
Yes, we only accept those developers who speak English good enough to ensure clear and productive communication.
The most common technologies among our contractors are:
WordPress, HubSpot, Shopify, PHP, HTML/CSS.
Based on details about your project and requirements, the developer will estimate the amount of the hours needed to deliver the work.
You can use this number to project the total cost.
For data protection, we use SSL-certificates, HTTPS-protocol, and data encapsulation.
On average, our developers have at least 4 years of experience. The minimum requirement to join our network is 2.5 years.
We provide developers’ profiles for all projects with 20 hours/week scopes and above.
- Register here and submit your task
- Wait for the free quote and project estimation from your developer
- fund your account
- Start project
- Fill out this form
- Wait for our managers to contact you for additional details
- Meet your assigned candidate and approve them
- Provide the first payment
- Start working