The Benefits of Marketing Automation to Drive Conversions
According to research, 25 to 50% of sales occur for company vendors that cater to consumers first. So according to these statistics you will want to be ahead of the game and to respond to your customers as fast as you can, being sure to contact generated leads in a timely manner and to encourage more sales.
Marketing automation defined
Marketing automation refers to the method of effectively marketing towards consumers online using various mediums, such as e-mail, social media, business blogs and others, by using software platforms as a part of your automation strategy. When used effectively platforms such as customer.io allow your business to automate repetitive tasks while in the process of catering or marketing to your consumers, as a part of an overall process.
As a part of this strategy, companies often streamline, automate, and measure their marketing activities to apply more efficiency in operational tasks and to grow their revenue in a shorter span of time. Both B2B and B2C companies benefit from integrated cloud based marketing automation solutions, into their overall strategies.
The benefits of marketing automation
- It is time-efficient. Marketing automation using tools such as customer.io lets you schedule your posts and publish them at the best times. This allows you to set time aside in curating posts for future publishing and focus your attention on other things at the meantime. In summary, it helps you align your tasks and manage your time effectively.
- It allows you to reach your customers individually. Instead of consuming a lot of time in separating your customers names from each other, to target your audience, you can engage with them using the features of automation tool customer.io which allows you to create restrictions, sending to only individuals which you want to contact at that moment.
- It reduces the need for many staff. When you automate your marketing efforts, naturally you would need fewer people to monitor your business’s sales movements. Basically this helps you to reduce expenses made on personnel resources.
- It helps you maintain consistency. As mentioned earlier, scheduling your content syndication for future use reduces your need to perform a task only when it is required. This saves you time and ultimately helps you stay consistent with your posting routine.
- It reduces your overall expenses. By engaging in marketing automation and using the functionality of SaaS tools such as customer.io, your business can save money with expenses you could have otherwise spent on human resources and marketing solutions.
Market automation should allow your business to focus on quality content that encourages more leads, grows a healthy base of consumers and consistently increases your companies annual revenue.
Customer.io and similar SaaS products allows your business to split test and segment your in-house marketing creatives, for emailing to segments of your audience. By uploading a CSV file of you data, automation can be used to free up your time, leaving you to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
By using event or time triggered content syndication through automation, complex tasks which normally would be done by hand, can be completely taken care of. For example payment receipt or transaction emails can be tasked through the software. Content for the emails can be taken care of by your marketing team and than published via your preferred automation tool.
and be the first to know it all
You might also like
Disadvantages of Freelancing: How to Spot Freelance Scams The biggest disadvantage of working with freelancers You might have a...
When you create a website using WordPress, you never leave it as is, right? You find the theme that works best for the site you want to create, and...
There are a lot of sites like that on the web – many business owners just don’t seem to care if their website is easy to navigate or easy to look a...